Sunday, March 15, 2009

Critters


You have to click on this photo to get the full effect of a field of donkies. They live not far from us, on the main road to Tertre. We see lots of farms and farmettes with one or two donkies but not usually this many. I have to wonder why one has donkies, and especially why this many.

On another critter subject, 'tis the season for babies. I've already shown you our baby goat neighbors, who are growing and getting fat (but still cute as can be). We've also seen several sets of new lambs along our walking routes. Once the cows come out we'll probably see new calves too. Never a country-loving girl (I much prefer the suburbs and Target), I nevertheless delight in seeing all these new babies arriving around me.

Sarah thinks this means I need a pet. Hmm...going home next year...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What"s the tower? Is it a cell phone tower?
Two of the donkeys look like cows to me.

Unknown said...

maybe a nice beautiful orange cat...the last one we had wasn't so bad, right?