Sunday, September 13, 2009

David discovers the blogosphere…finally

This picture slays me. It's a little hard to grasp in one glance, so here's a hint: the guy in the middle is the punch line. I took it from The Talking Mirror, a blog written by two conservative, mainstream Christians that I find funny, even if I am too old and too far away to get some of their pop culture references. They do a little ranting, but I've taken to reading it anyways. I recommend the post on meeting girls in church and the one on praise music.

This photo first appeared on a blog called BuzzFlash, which bills itself as progressive. Forgive me if everybody already knows all these sites. I'm late to the party.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

That photo is great! And so true. The posts on meeting girls and church and praise music are hilarious! I can only hope for a post on the use of powerpoint during church.