Monday, March 5, 2007

Perfect Draft


The First Sergeant and our security sergeant called me into Top's office Friday with a "Psst, psst, hey, David, come here!" to tell me about a product I just have to buy. It turns out you can get three brands of beer in 6-liter kegs: (in ascending order of quality) Jupiler, Stella Artois, and Leffe. And word on the street is that Hoegaarden and others will follow. But wait! There's more. To dispense these you have to have a little home draft system, made by Philips, called "Perfect Draft." That's what Top and Nick wanted to tell me about. This thing chills and dispenses beer and is just further proof of how much God loves us. Rita and I plan to buy ourselves one as a house-warming present. I can hardly wait!

This just might make up for what the damned Dutchmen have done to my Giant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH! This is indeed a way excellent development in home beer enjoyment. Now, let's see if I can post this darned comment! Ah, it seems I can if I Choose to Remain Anonymous...

sallie

Anonymous said...

Interesting article as they all have been. I have a small lottery going as to how long you will continue daily -- or nearly daily postings. It's not quite as sure a thing as the southeast graphline that occurs when I purchase a stock.
What did the dutch do to your Glint? That must be some sort of inside joke that only is only understood by folks with current top secret clearance. (Since a blog is public, I'm counting on that comment not getting you in trouble.)

Love,

Pop